Spongy City CCTV-4
Advantages of benevolence:
(1) Permeable speed: Ren Chong permeable water permeable water is very fast, can be achieved (780kg per hour per square meter of water). Renzheng tiles experienced Beijing 721 heavy rain test (60 years a case), 721 during the rainstorm, laying benevolent water permeable bricks of the Olympic underground square without any water. The
(2) Permeability Long: long penetration of the water permeable brick is the principle of “damaging the surface tension of the water”, the surface of the brick is very dense, it is not easy to be blocked by dust, the duration of the permeable period is more than 30 years! The
(3) Anti-clogging: benevolent permeable water permeable principle is “damage to the surface tension of water”, the brick surface is very dense, micron-level water, and very easy to clean.
(4) Anti-freeze-thaw: A brick body capillary, small, water into a small volume of ice, high dispersion, expansion is small, so the brick is not easy to be frozen
B. Add a special binder, so that brick toughness is good.
C. Brick within the capillary evenly distributed, a single pore diameter is small, no stress concentration.
(5) Anti-stress: Ren Chong water brick can withstand less than 100 tons of weight
(6) Super wear-resistant: brick main raw material for the wind sand, is after millions of years, the wind sand and the formation of hard points, made by a special process, grinding wheel-like wear resistance.
(7) With a filter function: benevolent water permeable brick in the water at the same time with the role of water can be large particles of rain impurities in the brick body outside the filter.
(8) Recyclable products: Renchuang Technology Group has independently developed a sand recycling equipment, this equipment can be the life of the life of the tiles through the processing and production into a new permeable brick.
(9) The use of sintering-free molding technology: This technology can make the tiles at room temperature can be consolidated molding, only need to consume very little energy to complete the sintering process.
(10) Can be used with the rainwater harvesting system Use: The permeable bricks as a key component of the Yen Chong rainwater harvesting system can be used together with the Yen Chong rainwater collection system to collect, purify and store the rainwater and maximize the rainwater resources use.
Water Permeable Brick Picture:
Yan Chuang permeable brick permeable speed is more than 20 times the industry standard
A variety of samples (part of the sample)
The surface of the insomnia brick is very dense, belonging to the high-end micron-level water
Drinking Tiles Video to Explain:
Ren Chong Water Brick Success Stories:
Water Cube Square laying is benevolent water brick
Nest front square
Shanghai World Expo China Pavilion Square
China Science and Technology Department
Renchuang Technology Group’s commitment to customers:
Renzheng tiles have any quality problems, at any time return refund.
Permeable bricks Price:
Contact the website immediately, get the latest offer!
Permeable brick Application:
Silica sand filter water brick for sidewalks, squares, corridors and other non-motorized road pavement pavement; silica sand filter stone, silica sand filter rock for slow lane, parking and other pavement.